Normalized Cash Flow: $485,000
Terms may be available to qualified buyers
What they Do – The short version
- Source clients looking for service when the vehicle breaks down or needs maintenance.
- Licensed technicians diagnose the repair needed, parts required and the timeline needed.
- Parts person sources parts for the best possible price and estimates repair.
- Service advisor gets approval from customer for repair.
- Licensed technicians repair the vehicle for the best possible price w/o compromising quality of the repair.
- Customer provides payment and picks up the vehicle. No vehicle is released without payment
- Customer feedback provided to shop about service.
- Continuous improvement with ideas implemented from customer feedback
- FixCo also re-manufactures engines.
More info: FixCo Automotive Repair