Alberta Businesses Wanted
These buyers will pay all me fees.
I am in contact with an Edmonton group looking to purchase a business with continuing cash flow.
- Budget up to $600,000
- Have experience in Real Estate, Agriculture, and Restaurants.
- Prefer Edmonton but will consider other locations.
- Most interested in light industrial and restaurant services.
- Can act now.
They will pay all my fees. Sellers will pay their own legal and accounting fees.
These buyers have knowledge and experience in Real Estate, Agriculture, and Restaurants.
Their overarching criteria is continuing cash flow of about $200,000, selling at a price range between $350,000 to $600,000. They will consider smaller options if it is the right fit.
Their cash on hand is about $150,000 with access to the further amounts if needed.
Ideal location would be Edmonton. They will also consider Red Deer and the area to the west of Red Deer. If their ideal fit shows up, they will also consider Calgary or Lethbridge.
They will look at:
- Light industrial such as equipment rentals, niche services to commercial retail such as line painting, property management/ maintenance, or snow removal (with contracts) etc.
- Greenhouse operations with the land base to expand and close to Edmonton, Red Deer, Sylvan Lake, or Lethbridge.
- Restaurant support services such as equipment sales through to grease trap cleaning
- Well established Agricultural Stores
They will not consider liquor stores, weak concept restaurants, convenience stores, gas stations, salons and other general retail operations.
Only once the lawyers have given their blessing will cheques etc change hands and each will be off on a new adventure.
If we get everybody on side on value and products, you and the seller can sit down and discuss operations and other matters until one of you walks away or the buyer is ready to propose a deal.